You and the NeighborhoodLIFT® program have the same goal—to help get your clients into a new home. The down payment assistance could be the factor that makes it possible, whether they're first-time homebuyers or ready to buy again.
You can help your clients prepare by:
- Making them aware of the program—your Wells Fargo Home Mortgage consultant can provide flyers to display in your office or at open houses
- Guiding them to visit wellsfargo.com/lift
- Encouraging them to complete the required homebuyer education as soon as possible
- Ensuring buyers get a mortgage preapproval from a program-approved lender
- Directing buyers to apply when funds become available in your area
Benefits of working with Wells Fargo
While your client can work with any program-approved mortgage lender, our home mortgage consultants go through extensive NeighborhoodLIFT training and can help guide you and your clients through the process.
Our dedicated team of underwriters, processors, and closers specialize in supporting NeighborhoodLIFT homebuyers.
For questions about working with Wells Fargo, email LIFT@wellsfargo.com
Additional financing options for your clients
The Wells Fargo Home Mortgage team is here to help them find the financing options to meet their unique needs—including low down payment options for qualified borrowers and many more.Find programs here